Flag/Banners for SVR:

This is the Comitia (members' council) of the Societas Via Romana. While guests may read this forum, only registered members of the SVR may post or vote here.

Moderators: Aldus Marius, Valerius Claudius Iohanes

Re: Provincia?

Postby Tiberius Dionysius Draco on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:46 pm

Salve Mari,

Marius Peregrine wrote:You look like me a year ago, when I was trading SVR Wallpaper designs with Tiberius Draco. (We may revive that project yet; meanwhile, I have a ready-to-go template for some bookmarks.)

Ah, the good old days :wink: . I still have them stored on my computer, I might put them up after revising them (there were some awful templates among them).

Anyways, about those flags, I think it's a nice idea. However, we don't really have provincia's (yet) apart from Belgica. I like the idea, but we're not in need of it. But it's nice to see you're so enthousiastic :)

Vale bene!
Tiberius Dionysius Draco
Tiberius Dionysius Draco
Curator
Curator

Postby Anonymous on Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:35 pm

Sorry Peregrine,for the typo,I never meant to refer to you or any one else as Slave... :? I seem to have dixlexia(sp?) in typing at times..
:roll:
Anonymous

Banner 3

Postby C.AeliusEricius on Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:54 am

Late comer that I am, I like the Roman Red banner. The color of Romeis red. IMnsHO. So far as regions and provinciae banners go, I think the suggested general patterns give an idea to work with, like the old British Commonwealth flags all being something with the Jack in the corner. The banners with the red bar on the fly end made me think right off of the last flag of the CSA. But, first and last, I like Roman flags being red.

Valete.

C. Aelius Ericius.
C.AeliusEricius
II. Legionary
II. Legionary

Previous

Return to Comitia