Collegium Organization: The Poll!

This is the Comitia (members' council) of the Societas Via Romana. While guests may read this forum, only registered members of the SVR may post or vote here.

Moderators: Aldus Marius, Valerius Claudius Iohanes

Which of the proposals presented should be adopted as our Collegium structure?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:11 pm

Original setup: Collegia Historicum, Artium, Religionem, Philosophicum, Militarium, Latinum, Graecum, Vita Quotidiana, Ludi?
No votes
Senatusconsultum: Collegia Historiae Antiquae; Artium, Philosophiae et Scientiae; Religionum; Linguarum Antiquarum; Ludi
12%
Proposal I: Collegia Historicum; Artium et Litterae; Philosophicum et Scientiae; Religionem; Linguarum Antiquarum
12%
Proposal II: Collegia Historicum; Artium; Religionem et Philosophicum; Linguarum Antiquarum; Vita Quotidiana
75%

Total votes : 8

Collegium Organization: The Poll!

Postby Aldus Marius on Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:11 pm

Salvete omnes...

Scripsit Aureli Tergeste:
> The question of the number and organization of the Collegia will be continue to be discussed.
> I've suggested to Marius that he offer a poll of the various schema that have been offered. We can choose the
> organization that people like the best.

You heard 'im. Here it is. See discussion in the Senatusconsultum de Reformatione Collegiarum topic for the particulars. (I may be a pain in the podex, but I'm a responsive pain in the podex.) >({|:-)
Aldus Marius Peregrinus.
Aldus Marius
Curialis
Curialis

Deadline...and then some

Postby Aldus Marius on Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:31 am

Salvete omnes...

The Collegium poll was originally set to last 16 days...or two Roman weeks. That would've been 9 March... Bene, I've been in transit, and I don't want to chop it off at the knees without notice. So: I'll leave the poll open until 16 March (wouldn't want to close it out on the Ides...); then Magister Tergestus can announce the results.

It ain't much time...but it's time. Fair...?

In fide,
Aldus Marius Peregrinus.
Aldus Marius
Curialis
Curialis

Return to Comitia