Candidates for Collegium Latinum

This is the Comitia (members' council) of the Societas Via Romana. While guests may read this forum, only registered members of the SVR may post or vote here.

Moderators: Aldus Marius, Valerius Claudius Iohanes

Candidates for Collegium Latinum

Postby Anonymous on Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:34 am

I was told to announce my candidacy here, so here it is:

I am Gaius Aurelius Germanicus, and I would like to be the new Rector for the collegium latinum. I am a latin student and actively involced in NJCL. I would help people with whatever I can and launch projects to further the cause.

Vobis gratias ago,
GAIUS AURELIUS GERMANICUS
Bassoonman@slavicweb.zz.com
Anonymous

Postby Quintus Aurelius Orcus on Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:18 am

Salve Germanici

Welcome at SVR. You got my vote, that's for sure. The gens Aurelia is rising to power :)
vale

Romulus
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Rector ColRel
Rogator
Princeps gentis Aureliae
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Senator
Senator

Re: Candidates for Collegium Latinum

Postby Gnaeus Dionysius Draco on Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:20 pm

Salve Germanice,

Gaius Aurelius Germanicus wrote:I was told to announce my candidacy here, so here it is:

I am Gaius Aurelius Germanicus, and I would like to be the new Rector for the collegium latinum. I am a latin student and actively involced in NJCL. I would help people with whatever I can and launch projects to further the cause.

Vobis gratias ago,
GAIUS AURELIUS GERMANICUS
Bassoonman@slavicweb.zz.com

Thank you for the offer. Unfortunately the vote is now in progress, but after the elections the consules (Mus and I) will appoint a prorector, who is to hold new elections. I reckon this should be around mid-August.

Welcome to SVR by the way!

Oh and one last thing; postings about SVR itself, or its structure and organisation, go on the Comitia board.

Cura ut valeas,
Draco
Gn. Dionysius Draco Invictus
Gnaeus Dionysius Draco
Curialis
Curialis

Return to Comitia