Ludi Plebeii

Everything related to the ludi circenses and its teams or workings, including games or contests in the Societas Via Romana. Bring on the fun!

Moderator: Aldus Marius

Ludi Plebeii

Postby Gnaeus Dionysius Draco on Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:00 pm

Ludi Plebeii are coming soon!

Anyone who wants to gamble, change tactics or subscribe a new charioteer can do so until November 15.

Remember, these are the semi-last races of 2757, so these ones might very well determine who wins this year!

Valete,
Draco
Gn. Dionysius Draco Invictus
Gnaeus Dionysius Draco
Curialis
Curialis

Postby Publius Dionysius Mus on Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:08 pm

Salvete!

The gladiatores will also enter the arena again!

If there are new lanistae who wish to participate, here you can read how to subscribe. We have still room for plenty of gladiatores!!

Most lanistae that fought in the previous games, still have to inform me of the changes they would like to make. I already received a message from Primus Aurelius Tergestus, and also from Marcus Scribonius Curio Britannicus (his special type gladiator is currently being tested, but he still has to send me the gladiator that will replace the eques Lazariel).

I should have all information before Sunday, November 14th.

The games will be on November 17th in the Colosseum. Velum erit.

To all members who are not yet participating: please subscribe to see your own gladiators fight!

Valete bene
Publius Dionysius Mus

No Spartiate soul left alive to tell
How bravely they fought
By treason they fell
(Ancient Rites - Thermopylae)
Publius Dionysius Mus
Eques
Eques

Postby Publius Dionysius Mus on Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:42 pm

Salvete!

As you may have noticed, there are still no gladiator games...

I have to apologize for this, but this week I simply don't have the time to organise these games. I am currently very busy organising a swimming contest in our local pool, and this takes up almost all of my spare time. But after the weekend I will be available again, and the gladiatores will fight then!

So to all lanistae: please send me the changes you would like to make (as indicated in my last personal message to all of you).

Sorry again for the delay...

Valete bene
Publius Dionysius Mus

How bravely they fought
By treason they fell
Publius Dionysius Mus
Eques
Eques

Postby Publius Dionysius Mus on Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:42 pm

Salvete

And it keeps going down with me... I am very sorry to announce that there will be no more gladiator games this year. I have trouble finding enough time to organise them.

But I promise we will be back next year, hopefully for a year full of gladiator action.

To Curio: you warrior from Brittannia did well in the tests, and he will fight for you in next year's gladiator fights.

Sorry again...

Valete bene
Publius Dionysius Mus

How bravely they fought
By treason they fell
Publius Dionysius Mus
Eques
Eques

Return to Ludi Societatis