Daily life (of the Collegium Graecum)

History, archaeology, historiography, peoples, and personalities of ancient Rome and the Mediterranean.

Moderator: Aldus Marius

How do you see 'The Daily Life Project' now?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:18 am

same as it was: anyone is free to pick a town and one of its inhabitants, in his or her own time
60%
i'ld rather go by aspects (military, agriculture, ...) and distribute them strictly
20%
stop this nonsense, the project isn't doable
No votes
we need to make it smaller
20%
something else
No votes

Total votes : 5

Daily life (of the Collegium Graecum)

Postby Anonymous on Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:18 am

... do you remember romulus saying: "I can't stop wondering ... "

Greetings filhellens of our fine society,

there is no better way to undo this shame upon me of four months of inactivity, but to get our stoa lively and crouded again! Therfore, my scriptor and I had a crisis-meeting, which has made the following plans.
Firstly we want to show some activity to draw the crowd to our stoa. Therefore we will engage some smaller projests on our own. Hopefully it will be stimulating! (They will be posted before 20/11)
Secondly we wanted to restart our masterproject, the daily life. We wanted some kind of deadline, but we are realistic too; we are all busy peoples in the so-called "real" life. Thus we have decided to put a deadline on the 20th of november (of the Modern Kalender) to evaluate the situation. See what we have, what anyone of you can put in. After that date, we will put ourselves a realistic goal. So in the mean time, input is free! (and because polls are fun, I will add one ;))
Thirdly, well we hope by then to have some life in this brewery ...

chairetísmous,

Héllenos
Anonymous

Postby Gnaeus Dionysius Draco on Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:07 pm

Khaire Alexander;

Just one question: can you resize your avatar to a maximum of 100x100 pixels? Although the board has its limitations it seems that users can break these set rules freely :-S.

Kat'èrènèn,
Drakon
Gn. Dionysius Draco Invictus
Gnaeus Dionysius Draco
Curialis
Curialis

Postby Anonymous on Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:20 am

I gladly take notice of your contributions :P

MG: do you know how?
Anonymous

Postby Gnaeus Dionysius Draco on Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:57 pm

Khaire Alexander,

Go to MS Photo Editor and click "image" and then "resize". When it's resized, upload it to a site and link it from there or, if you can't do it, send it to me and I'll put it on as soon as my normal pc regains internet access. This should have been this week but due to my being ill it's been postponed.

Kat'èrènèn!
Drakon
Gn. Dionysius Draco Invictus
Gnaeus Dionysius Draco
Curialis
Curialis

Return to Collegium Historicum