Salvete, new amici; tell us a bit about yourselves! But this is no ordinary Intro forum; you will learn quite a bit about the rest of us too. >({|:-)

Moderators: Aldus Marius, Valerius Claudius Iohanes

Postby Anonymous on Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:39 am

Salvete,

I am a new member to the SVR. I joined about five weeks ago. Due to illness in the family, I haven't been very active on the web. Let me introduce myself. My name is Quintia Aurelia Verania Concordia. I am a perpetual college student (or so it seems :) ).
I am interested in many subjects related to Rome. At this time the Religio Romana is the one that I am interested in studying in depth. I particulary want to learn about the Vestal Virgins. Much of what I have found is material taken from the same sources. Can anyone recommended any good books on the subject?
Latin is also a great love of mine. Although it is painful to admit, my Latin is a bit rusty. I look forward to learning from fellow members of the SVR and participating in future discussions. :D

Valete,
Quintia Aurelia Verania Concordia

"May Gods stand between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk."
Anonymous

Postby Tarquinius Dionysius on Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:14 pm

Welcome aboard Quintia :)
Tarquinius Dionysius
Senator
Senator

Re: New Member

Postby Gnaeus Dionysius Draco on Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:34 pm

Salve Quintia!

Welcome to SVR.

In which college do you study? And about Latin... if you have any question, please feel free to ask at the collegium Latinum.

Hope to see you around!

Vale,
Draco

(the dominant eldest of the cybernatically enhanced Dionysian triplet, known as the Latin Inquistion, collectively known as the Dionysian Empire - you've been warned ;))
Gn. Dionysius Draco Invictus
Gnaeus Dionysius Draco
Curialis
Curialis

Postby Anonymous on Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:45 pm

Salve Draco,

I currently attend Saint Petersburg College. I am majoring in International Studies.

Vale

Quintia
Anonymous

Return to Introductions