Major update!

This collegium and forum are dedicated to the study, discussion, re-creation and application of classical Roman and Greek religion and philosophy.

Moderator: Aldus Marius

Major update!

Postby Gnaeus Dionysius Draco on Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:18 pm

Go take a look: a lot of new essays and articles have been added, written by our members Piscinus, Sokarus and Flavia Valeria!

www.societasviaromana.org/Collegium_Rel ... utions.htm

Scorpio
Gn. Dionysius Draco Invictus
Gnaeus Dionysius Draco
Curialis
Curialis

Postby Quintus Aurelius Orcus on Mon Dec 23, 2002 3:33 pm

Salve Scorpio
I'm in the midst of writing an essay on Hekate and completing the other essay on Persephone but that will be a long time before these two are really finished. Plus i'm also working further on the essay on Haides, updating it, editing, etc... I will sent it to you.
vale optime in pace deorum
Sokarus Aurelius Orcus
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Rector ColRel
Rogator
Princeps gentis Aureliae
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Senator
Senator

Postby Anonymous on Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:38 pm

A hearty thanks to the contributers. Well done. This is what I really enjoy. :)
Anonymous

Postby Gnaeus Dionysius Draco on Mon Dec 23, 2002 9:12 pm

Yup ;). It's the heart of our society, after all. Well, next to discussing of course. By the way (perhaps this idea belongs more to Artium?) I've been toying around with the concept of doing something comic or satirical on ancient Rome.

I'm always afraid that people who come to our site might think of us as dour or boring (disregarding those who find anything that has to do with history boring... you can't do good for them). And it's not that we can't laugh or that there are no comical events in Roman (and Greek) history. Perhaps someone could do an essay on this? Or write a short comedy? Or a list of Roman jokes? Who knows?

Valete!
Scorpio
Gn. Dionysius Draco Invictus
Gnaeus Dionysius Draco
Curialis
Curialis

Return to Collegium Religionum et Philosophiarum