guidelines

This collegium and forum are dedicated to the study, discussion, re-creation and application of classical Roman and Greek religion and philosophy.

Moderator: Aldus Marius

guidelines

Postby Quintus Aurelius Orcus on Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:25 pm

Salete

I thought that it might interesting to hear somebody else's point of view on cults and how to ensure that everyone's beliefs is respected within that cult. Basicly, what I wanted to do is create a forum for discussion on cults and possible guidelines and rules for its membership.
The last thign anyone wants is some nutcase with a vindictive agenda against any other religion/ beliefs besides his own. I'm not referring to Christians here. There are pagans out there who only see things their way and are very narrow minded concerning the beliefs and opinions of other people. I have met such an individual and I'm certain that he's not the only one out there. So basicly I want to create first a set of guidelines for this collegium concerning discussions.
Most people here are opinionated and ina heated discussion words can be said that are usually not meant, which is one thing, but to attack someone else for their beliefs, opinions with no respect for those people will not be tolerated here. So the first rule is, no flamming, harassment of any kind.
Second rule: be respectfull for other peoples beliefs and opinions.
Well I really would like some input from the rest here on this matter.
valete

Romulus
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Rector ColRel
Rogator
Princeps gentis Aureliae
Quintus Aurelius Orcus
Senator
Senator

Return to Collegium Religionum et Philosophiarum