AVE

Salvete, new amici; tell us a bit about yourselves! But this is no ordinary Intro forum; you will learn quite a bit about the rest of us too. >({|:-)

Moderators: Aldus Marius, Valerius Claudius Iohanes

AVE

Postby Anonymous on Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:06 pm

hi, I am caesar ,a new member of this community.
I hope that "veteran members" may help me in my new threads.
Anonymous

Ave back atcha!

Postby Aldus Marius on Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:34 am

Ave Caesar! (I've always wanted to say that!) >({|:-D

Hmm, depends...on who you consider a veteran member, and on what your new threads will be about. We've got experts and knowledgeable enthusiasts on just about everything, and we don't mind having one more! Our Religio contingent is especially strong, but the historians, philosophers, soldiers and artists are no slouches either. We've got just-plain Romans; we've got the Latin Inquisition. And, yes, the FAQ spoke truly: there is one Resident Madman. You've just met him. (How do you do?)

What are your interests? What drew you to Ancient Rome, and what keeps you there? Are you "all over everything", or has some particular facet of Roman life got your gears turning? Favorite Emperor, era, province, ?

...Na, you don't have to answer all of those right here, right now. We enjoy watching Romans-in-spirit develop. Stick around; we'll all learn a lot from each other. Let's have those threads! We can always use new topics and/or new perspectives.

Welcome to the Forum!

In amicitia et fide,
Aldus Marius Peregrinus.
Aldus Marius
Curialis
Curialis

Lost Contact

Postby Aldus Marius on Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:54 am

Salvete Romani...

Marcus Ptolemeus Mercurialis:

The SVR admins (myself among them) would like to answer your query about your Roman name. However, our Contact Form has not been working correctly, and so if you provided a return e-mail address, we didn't get it. If you've been coming to the Forum and you read this, please PM either myself, Primus Aurelius Tergestus, Cleopatra Aelia, or M. Horatius Piscinus with your e-addy for assistance.

You sound like you'd be a wonderful addition to our membership! Gratias ago! >({|:-D

In amicitia et fide,
Aldus Marius Peregrinus.
Aldus Marius
Curialis
Curialis

Return to Introductions